DERMA E’s Advanced Peptides and Collagen Moisturizer restores a more youthful appearance to skin by diminishing the look of lines and wrinkles. A highly advanced formulation packed with the peptides and collagen needed for healthy-looking skin makes this the best moisturizer for wrinkles. We use the powerful multi-peptides Matrixyl®synthe’6® and Argireline®, as well as Pycnogenol®, an amazing antioxidant that is thought to support healthy collagen, which is the protein essential for vibrant skin that has a wonderful smoothness and elasticity. With Vitamin C and Green Tea for extra anti-aging antioxidants, the Advanced Peptides and Collagen Moisturizer intensely hydrates while creating a renewed, radiant complexion.
- Visibly softens and smooths fine lines and wrinkles.
- Hydrates skin so it looks plump and feels supple.
- It improves the appearance of the skin’s tone and texture.
Please note that DERMA E is in a packaging transition. There is a chance your products will arrive in the older package instead of new, please know that we assure you it is the same great formula with effective results.
- Matrixyl® synthe’6®: A potent multi-peptide thought to support healthy collagen, this can boost the luminosity of skin’s tone and texture.
- Argireline®NP: This peptide can help smooth out the appearance of fine lines on the skin’s surface.
- Panthenol (Provitamin B5): This water-soluble vitamin acts like a humectant, drawing moisture to the skin while conditioning the complexion for a smooth, vibrant-looking texture.
- Pycnogenol®: An antioxidant that helps reduce the appearance of lines, wrinkles and other issues associated with aging skin. Plus it soothes and reduces the appearance of redness.
- Plant-Derived Collagen: Because healthy skin relies on collagen, it can help create a more youthful appearance and provide moisturizing benefits.
- itamin E: This vitamin is wonderful at nourishing skin with much-needed hydration for superior moisturizing power.
- Vitamin A: The “skin vitamin” promotes cell renewal and exfoliation, and helps reduce the appearance of common signs of aging such as fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin C Ester: This stable form of Vitamin C can help brighten skin, diminish the appearance of lines, wrinkles and other signs of sun overexposure.
- Green Tea: Is a powerful antioxidant that helps reduce the visible signs of aging.
- Jojoba Seed Oil: Jojoba moisturizes and helps reduce visible signs of dryness and flakiness while easing visible redness and calming the skin.
- The Advanced Peptides and Collagen Moisturizer is 100% vegan and cruelty-free, and does not contain parabens, sulfates, mineral oil, lanolin, gluten or GMOs.
Purified Water, Glycerin (Vegetable Derived), Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Vegetable Derived), Stearic Acid (Vegetable Derived), Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate (Vegetable Derived), Dimethicone, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Pinus Pinaster (Pycnogenol®) Bark Extract, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Acacia Seyal Gum Extract (Plant Derived Collagen), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C Ester), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract*, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Natural Fragrance Oil.
How To Use
- Thoroughly cleanse face and neck before using Advanced Peptides and Collagen Moisturizer.
- Apply a rich layer of the moisturizer to the skin, gently massaging in until the cream is absorbed.
- Use in the morning and the evening to give skin a smooth, plumped and lifted appearance.
- The moisturizer is effective on its own, or it can be paired with your favorite DERMA E serum.
- Enhance the benefits by using the moisturizer along with the Advanced Peptides and Collagen Eye Cream.
There are no reviews yet.